I really liked the flavor of the No-Chicken broth that I was buying at the store but since it can run up to $4.50 per box, I decided to make my own!No Chicken Broth
- About 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Roughly Chopped
- 4 Carrots Roughly Chopped
- 3 Celery Stalks Roughly Chopped
- 8 Cups of Water
- Approx. 1 tsp of Dried Parsley, Oregano, Dill, and Rosemary
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Pepper to taste
- Add oil and onion to a large stock pot over medium heat and saute until caramelized.
- Once onion is caramelized add remaining ingredients to the pot.
- Bring to a boil
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for about 45 minutes
- Strain stock with a fine mesh strainer
- Enjoy however you would use broth or stock. Keep in the fridge if using soon or freeze it for later use!