Its Recap time! I really sucked at my December goals. Brian was out of classes from the 15th on and it really threw off my goals. Don't get me wrong, I love having him home, but when he is home I am not productive at all. Pretty much any goal that has to do with cleanliness was a fail.
- Read the book of 2 Timothy every day. Success!
- Only keep 1 water glass on nightstand. Fail.. I had a relapse :)
- Keep making the bed. Fail... But I think there should be a rule about the last person out of the bed having to make the bed...
- A load of laundry everyday except Sunday... Yikes this one got away from me.
- Keep cleaning the juicer after I use it... Again cleanliness was a fail
- Go to the Children's Museum. Yay!
- Have Claire's birthday invites sent out by December 5th... I was a few days late
- Throw an awesome 1st birthday party for sweet Claire. Success! Check out the recap!
- Celebrate Brian's 25th birthday! I guess this was a success? We just went thrift shopping and out to the Woodfire grill. He says he doesn't really care about his birthday and wouldn't even let me make a cake! This clip on Ron Swanson is how he feels about birthdays :)
- Be mindful about the meaning of Christmas
- 10 man-style push-ups a day... Yeah this was a fail... I only lasted a week before Christmas craziness got the best of me.
- Clean Kenley's ball pit and outdoor toys.... Total Fail...
I intend to kick some January butt! I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions because I work much better with a month to month goals list instead. My one resolution for the whole year though is to run at least once a week! My new favorite phrase that I keep repeating to myself is... STAY ON TOP OF IT! This applies to everything, Bible reading, Laundry, Dishes, Exercise, Healthy Eating, etc.
Keri's January Goals
- Read the book of Titus everyday
- Run once a week
- Run 32 miles
- Bike 100 miles
- 3 trips to the Children's Museum
- Keep up with the Laundry. I'm not saying everyday since we will be house sitting for part of the month so I'm not sure what our schedule will look like.
- Keep juicing and cleaning juicer
- Run the Freeze Yer Buns 5k
- Turn the lights off in rooms when I am not using them, basically be more mindful of power usage. Our electric bill is super high and we could definitely do a better job conserving energy.
- Monthly life planning meeting/date with the Husband
- No Starbucks unless it is on a date with the Husband or a friend.
- No fast food
- Get back to using the Allocated Spending Plan. 2011 was a year of buying stuff. I want 2012 to be a year of building our savings!
- Break Kenley of the paci.... My most terrifying goal. I'm nervous just thinking about it. She will be 2.5 on January 30th and I would like to have her be paci free by then... I think..... eeeek
What are your goals for January?