This might be one of my favorite recipes that I shared on For Chic Sake.
Baked Brie with apples is one of my favorite appetizers but I rarely make it because I could eat the entire thing in one sitting! Right now, I love the tartness of raspberries paired with the creaminess of Brie, it is a great combination! These sandwiches remind me of a cross between a Cheese Danish and a Toaster Strudel!
These sandwiches work great for parties because you can prepare a bunch in advance and then place in the oven right as your guests arrive so that the sandwiches can be served warm. These are also great for enjoying with coffee or tea while chatting with a friend!
Raspberry and Brie Mini Croissant Sandwiches
-Brie Cheese (with rind removed)
(Amounts will very depending on number of sandwiches you would like to make.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Slice croissants in half
3. Spread about 1.5 teaspoons of jam on one half of croissant
4. Spread about 2 teaspoons of brie on the remaining half of croissant
5. Put halves back together and place sandwich on a baking sheet
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melty
7. Serve warm and enjoy!