Do you need a last minute dessert idea? Try these Strawberry Blossoms! My Mom has been making variations of these Strawberry Blossoms for as long as I can remember. I have simplified my Mom’s recipe by using ready to eat cheesecake filling. It makes this dessert a cinch to throw together at the last minute!
Philadelphia Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling
Pastry Bag fitted with Star Tip
1. Remove green tops from strawberries.
2. Slice strawberries in half lengthwise.
3. Fill pastry bag with cheesecake filling.
4. Pipe cheesecake filling onto strawberry halves.
5. Serve right away of chill until ready to serve