Monday, December 20, 2010

Update on anesthesia.

Apparently Keri will NOT be awake during the process. Docs felt it was best if she were completely out for the other surgery. All is still good. Unfortunately with a general anesthesia, I am not allowed in the operating room, so photo ops have to wait until baby is delivered and then she will be sent directly to the NICU. My anxious, fearful, worrisome feeling have somehow just transformed into pure excitement to meet my second beautiful child. Can't wait!

Fully trusting HIS plan,

No comments: